The trading of KLK shares takes place through bilateral negotiation between the potential buyer and seller. The potential buyer and seller submits a tender for the trading of shares. The available shares and price per share is placed on the KLK website and is circulated to shareholders via electronic communication. A transaction form is completed when the buyer and seller conclude a transaction.
KLK does not offer investment, financial or legal advice on your shares, please contact your legal advisor or broker for these types of services.
Shares offered for sale
- 884 shares @ R19.00 per share
- 6185 shares @ R17.00 per share
- 4990 shares @ R18.50 per share
- 6085 shares @ R19.00 per share
- 9304 shares @ R19.00 per share
- 614 shares @ R19.00 per share
- 608 shares @ R19.00 per share
- 5075 shares @ R19.00 per share
Shares asked to buy
- 6500 shares @ R17.00 per share
|NUMBER OF SHARES ISSUED||17175331|
|Number of shares traded: 1 March – 31 May 2021||NUL|
|Number of buyers||1|
|Number of sellers||8|
|Number of shares offered for sale||33 745|
|Number of shares asked to buy||6500|
|Number of shares traded||NUL|
|Trading price ( cents )|
|September 2020||1900 – 1700|
|Net asset value per share 28 February 2021||2823 cent per share|
Click on the variety of PDF documents below to access the forms for: Purchase Tender, Selling Tender, Transaction Form and Shares Transmission Form.